Saturday, January 24, 2009

The begining of new life

Its been a week you're gone
nevertheless there's still shadow of you deep inside my heart
though I'll try to fancy my new life
still,hopefully you wouldn't gone ever and stay with me forever.



24 January 2009

It's the 1st day of CNY ho
liday!!*Cheers*Well,wish everyone here has a very HAPPY CNY!GONG XI FA CAI!*The only season of the year which can get lots lots of pretty pretty Ang pao.Winks winks + scream!*

Anyway,went to GURNEY today with Larry and Hui Min .But been being a lamp post a while before that.My appointment for pedicure and manicure at NAIL HANSEN was on 6p.m. and so we went hanging around, ate some cakiess and chilled at SECRET RECIPE plus chi-chat much,of course.After accompany Hui Ying shopped a while, Hui Min and Larry had gone to Besmart.Oh well,sadly,had to be alone again.Later on,went to Nail Hansen.Freaking bored yet I'm seriously grateful that Wei Sheng came over and chatted with me there.*Thank you*Met up Haw Yang before left .

Reached grandma's house and found most my relatives already there.Its such excitement for me to see them again,missed them much.And that's my Saturday.=]

Take 1#


Take 2#. See!He's wearing coloured lens!!*LMAO*




Camera shy!


My desire!


Hui Min's love!


My brand new bloody sexy sexy reddish nails.*Laugh-out-loud*


Got home and found out mom had her pedicure either.

Picture of the day.


-THE END-

0 comments: