Friday, January 30, 2009

Random craps

Had a boring day alright!*Ding-dong!*So posted this stupid post just for little sweat laugh..

*

Mom was heading to her bedroom's door then suddenly dad came to the same direction but on the other side and 'kaa-boom',they crashed into each other!!

Mom:Yao shui (hockien),you blind is it!!
Dad:Lu ga gi bo kua loh gu ga gong(hockien)(which means, you dint look at the road some more dare to say)*direct translated.*
Mom:!@#%%^#@@$%^

And me,was the one sitting beside and laughed all the way along.

*

Mandy's msn private message:CHAO KAKA,got dota ;NO MANDY

Ka Ming's msn private message:Chao Mandy;now I'm back bo reply
(cause I'm typing this post.Tee-hee!)

iKaka just sent you a nudge.
MANDY says:hahhaha
MANDY says:now i'm back
iKaka says:==
iKaka says:lol
iKaka says:got mandy;no dota
iKaka says:sad
iKaka says:xD
MANDY says:ahahaha
MANDY says:so yeng
iKaka says:i back d la
iKaka says:chg pm
MANDY says:later
MANDY says:haha
iKaka says:==
iKaka says:lidat i go dota again
iKaka says:;]
MANDY says:NONONONO
MANDY says:I changee

And I was late reply again as I'm still typing this post,so he never reply and probably gone for Dota again.Wonder why guys are so crazy about Dota...

*

At grandma's house...
As I was alone at the living room to pick up my Coke and suddenly I heard something strange...
It was like 'Wei..wei...weii..'Sounded very creepily.
And though,all my hair stood up.
Hence,I decided don't care and think so much about it as I continue walking .
But the echo of the sound really freak me out.

I turned my head and looked straight to the door then from what my sight and thought was' Oh damn! A flying head!! '
When I was about to scream,I looked much properly and relieved that that was just my cousin's friend and he was just calling my cousin's name who is Sze Wei*LMAO!*
He said he was so kek xim that nobody hear him as he called out loud and rang the bell for such long periods.
(Cause everyone was having steamboat at the dining room.)

I was laughing all the way when I open the gate for him.

0 comments: