Saturday, January 17, 2009

Days had passed away creep and silently.
Soon and sooner,
the feeling has grew bigger and bigger,
which until I can't even control it either.
Breathe?
I'm suffering of it,seriously.
Can't live without you,
already became the fact,
thus the uncontrollable one.
Every second,
I'm hoping and desperate of see-ing you,
wonder if the sky of yours is always blue and clear.
Even just listen to the sweetness of your voice already full filled my heart in instant.
Yes,
I'm anxious perhaps.
There's no depth of shame,
I understood your feeling.
Doubtlessly,
I'll be always feel free of all care,
just as long as you stay with me.
Miserly,
I thought love always be?
In such sudden,
I'm sad,
I'm disappointed,
terribly and miserably,
after received of your leaving news .
Do you have to go?
But your answer always remains the same.
I can't do anything,
the only one is just letting you go.
Even though my tears will flow ,
even though I'll missing you with every pieces of my broken soul.
I know we'll be no longer thousand miles apart,
but still,
my heart is always belongs to yours,
which never leave your part,
your sight,
and my side...
Just so you know,
you'll never ever be replaced,
my baby,

my soul.

0 comments: