Sunday, January 25, 2009


'Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you'

'Memories supposed to f ade
Wh at's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong, moving on
But I see you sometimes
I try to hide

What I feel inside and I turn around'

In my thought,
you suppose to gone now.
However,
I found something,
something in a web side which has your loves for your former love one.
It reminds me that you have never love me in such way before.
In such sudden,my heart sank,
sank into the bottom of the deep blue ocean.
I'm suffer ,
suffer from everything which has the shadow of yours.
Nothing would ever cure this,
just please stop torturing me...


0 comments: