Sunday, January 18, 2009



You,
been made a decision.
I don't know what we are now.
Friends?
Mates?
Or loves?
Whatever.

*Laugh*

You know my heart,
you meant everything to me,
you're my passion,
my precious,
but you wounded it deeply.
I don't know why,
what,
how come,
you would do it,
nevertheless 113 phone calls,
you never answer it.
Is that the real you or its just me?
You made me lost my mind;
you've been taken my soul.
How cruel;
how meant of you never return it back to me.
You made me lost my appetite,
food is once heaven for me,
but now,
world seem to be so empty,
everything looks like the same for me.
My heart turned black,
my tears been dried up,
I lost my feeling.
Perhaps,
promises seem like meant to be broke.
Slowly,
I'm accepting it.
Where'd you go?
I don't know,
you'll never bother my feeling either.
I deny everything;
question everything;
tears dropped for everything.
My mind now is empty.
I beg its just a dream,
a little scary nightmare.
But its too late,
its so deep that I couldn't even see the way of return back.

I'm lost...

0 comments: