Saturday, January 3, 2009

The soon-to-be-feared-nightmare

School is soon to be re-open in 1 day left and yea,'*wuu-hoo~*','cheers people.'

Went to school today to get the result of last year's last term exam but end up just get to know which class you in.As I wish,I get my same old alphabet class!*Jeepers!*Perhaps guess what,my ribbon on my uniform had changed colour!Its turning into PURPLE,pretty sweetie PURPLE!Moreover,can't believe that I'm actually in Form 3 now.*Winks*

Visited my 2009 years class a while then headed to the hall to sign up some koku activities.Was freaking hot inside there and obviously the problem are the carbon dioxides which been exhaled by the crowds and f*cking school who wanted to save their electricity bill.Besides,a friend of mine got caught by a school discipline teacher just because she haven't cut her hair.I mean oh come on just look around,lots of girls haven't have their hair cut also thus the school is not even officially starts yet.*Hellooo?*

Apparently,I had my hair cut.Cut it yesterday by my cousin in law from Baptain at NWP.Kinda envy those who haven't cut off their precious hair .I'm desperate,I know. *LMAO!* But now my head is seriously tempurung a-liked okay! Could you imagine it ??!!Just look down if you're interested to see it...







-THE END-
xoxo.

0 comments: