Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GONG XI FA CAI

Happy CNY once again!Wonder if you guys get Angpao much this year?Well,mine decreased a lot alright!!*Sad!$$ face much!* Moreover,my weight gained a lot.Ate too much probably...

Anyway I enjoyed my CNY holidays especially with my dearies cousin.*Love*

And of course,thank you Hui Min and Hui Ying who took me along yam cha with them.
Don't forget to thank Nelly and his friend who I forgotten his name for the teh tarik ,orange and little counsel a.k.a. kap siao or whatever la.Laugh-out-loud!
Been hooked up with Larry,Veltan,Teong Eng,KaMing,Wei Sheng and friends too.
Joined a little Seng Qin's farewell at his gigantic fancy house!
Had really great time with all my chicks and dudes during this few days.


Hence the lazy-ness of mine occured again,so just let the pictures tell the story....

Waiting for our cabin to grandma's place.Camera shy!

Jojo in her Ceongsam.

Preparation for reunion dinner.


The chef!

Cubic puzzle maniac!*Still puzzling*

Kid's.


Elder's.
Went to playground fooled a while after reunion dinner.
Introducing Mimi!
Guess what?We were playing Iceman!*LMAO*
Played LEGAL fire crackers.*HEE*
Take 1#
Take 2#Prettty strong huh?
Gambling!*Winks winks*
LAUGH-OUT-LOUD!
Went Gurney Drive with uncle and aunt to have supper afterwards.
Day 1 for the red packet hunting journey.
The driver.
The PSP freak.


The wishing tree.

Mine!*Proud proud*

Day 2.


I adore this picture much.Just take a while, look closer and you'll know the cuteness of it.


My golden mom.

Day 3.



Had another reunion dinner at Eden Batu Feringgi.

Loving the scenery.<3

Family!!*Brother missing*


-THE END-

Another year has passed by;

Guess new life has to begin right here right now;

Bad memories shouldn't conjured up again;

Love you guys who always cherish me,always;

I'll be waiting you if you want me to.

0 comments: