Tuesday, December 29, 2009

An awesome date

28 December 2009




At first,
we were at the Sunset Bistro to be fascinated by the beautiful sunset
and also dinner.







Blame the smart ass !! *Glance at Kaka* ;p

Shisha Shisha.
Oh Kim Kim,are you drooling?

Mine; Kaka



;D


Sunset 1#

Sunset 2#

Sunset 3*

Sensor-ed sunset 4#

Night at the bistro.



After that,
Kaka took me to Feringghi Garden for our scrumptious late dinner.

See,
this proved that Kaka's my fats maker.
And also my chubby-ness humilator in the other hand.


Nevertheless,
don't you think that Kaka's awesomely sweet?
You know why?
Because ah-herm herm!
Ladies and gentlemen,
it was my very first and ever candlelit dinner.

Be jealous! ;p

The atmosphere,the food,the decoration,the service,the music,the passion..
the restaurant was brilliant.
The night was indeed marvelous.

Thanks a lot ,Je t'aime











We had a slow walk at the beach.
By the time,
our sort of heart-to-heart talks.
You know,
it's always been WONDERFUL when I'm with you.
Oh yea,
I hate mosquitoes.
They always spoil the moment.-.-





THE END
XOXO

*His nails are frking long than mine*

0 comments: