Saturday, December 19, 2009

Party Crashers

15 December 2009

Darling Yun Ern is leaving to Turkey for vacation and so,
her beloved Kevin organized a little BBQ party at the beach.
Sweet?No?

I didn't clear about the guests list but I know
someone crashed the party 'dramatically' horrrr?
You know;I know laa harrrr
*Laugh*

I was indeed delighted to see 'em.
In fact,
it's been a while to gather with the long lost friends.

Well,
everyone enjoyed the party?
At least I did.






The noob organizer.
Why?
Because he didn't even know how to
set up a fire and need me for help.
But this guy never lend a helping hand
but kept nagging around while I was busy w/ the fire.
Annoying horrr?
;p


Kim;Crystal

Little group photo

My fav. moment-Dinner time!




We!

The fail and the past thingy.
So far all I know about this picture is
Crystal
was the only one who passed.

Cam-whore!



After that,
we went to Sri Ananda for supper.

Last but not least,
Thank you Crystal for dropping us home.
*Big bear hug!*

Picture of the day!

A closer look to my pin on his hair.



So long!
XOXO

0 comments: