Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Genting-Day 2

27 November 2009

Wakey ! Wakey !
Another beautiful day,
and it was rather a busy one for me.
Had our breakfast at a coffee shop which served mouth-watering Pan Mee.

Introducing my bro and the little cousin.





After that,
we kicked off our journey by driving to Genting.
What did I do along the road?
Sleeping la,
of course!



The gigantic tap is cute!



Poofft!
The next thing I seen was the colorful First World Hotel building.
The fresh air,the smells,the atmosphere...
it's been a while for me to there,
somehow.


By the way,
guys,
I'm wondering if there's still any KL or Genting trip which we had planned long ago?
Hmmmm...


Checked-in
and off we went to rock the scream-able exotic games!

Not too much crowds.Lucky us?





If I were born in this land...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I'll be fat like shit!

I finally reached the sufficient height to drive the F1 car!

Taken this while we were on the roller-coaster.
See my bro's face!!!!
He was so freaked out.
*Lalalala...*

My first time to the indoor haunted house.
Not scary at all!
*Pfftt!*



When it was getting late,
we went to visit Pamela,Derrick and etc. 's exclusive suite.
Dang fancy yo!


Pamela and I.




Next,
Kay-Elle-Day 3
XOXO


0 comments: