Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy B'day!




21 October 2009

After overnight meeting with my crew,
the girls went to Queensbay for a little shopping spree by bus.
Hell yeah,
I dare no to take any bus except for Rapid anymore.
Fyi,the service was sucks,
they rounded the island before reaching your destiny.
Plus,
the driver smoked even there was a 'no smoking' sign?

Well ,well,stop with the silly complainant.
We explored the mall and couldn't buy anything nice?
Rarwr!!!
At least we met this artist who is one of my favorite's
;D



Later on when it was time,
my beloved god brother fetched Wan Qing and I to Wei Sheng and Daniel's b'day party yo!!

Bought this for my darling bro.Cute?No?



HAPPY BDAYS dudes!
A crazy night I can say?
Whisper,'it was also the sweetest night ever.'

Eng dao Sheng with our present.
Hope you'll like it and use it!*Winks winks*


Came-wore around in the suite.Thanks to the awesome photographer,Winnie!
Enzio,Wan Qing,Mandy Yang and Mandy Oh

Enzio and I

Kaka and Jojo ,
while on our way back to the beach.
Feel the eyesore ey?;p



Kiss him;Kiss her

Giap and I

Once again,
happy b'day to both of you.Have a sweet 15!




That's all,
XOXO

0 comments: