Monday, December 14, 2009

TX'09 outing

13 December 2009

While I was sleeping sweet a soundly,
I heard my phone' rang in a sudden.
I woke up,
picked up that call
in order to stop the annoying ring tone.
Who knows?
It was a lovely prank call.

Well,
at least that nice-but-woke-me-up-from-my-sweet-dream prank-caller
brought us,
which were the Teh's sisters and I to UPR for Oh-Dioh!
Dang loving it !
*Slurpsssssss!*

Thank you ,
you ho xim pramugara!


Take 1#

Take 2#

Take 3#

Oh-Dioh!
*Love love*

And the little stall.



Later on,
they dropped me at Gurney to meet up the fellow TRAPLEX campers.
*Thank you,once again (:*

Most of 'em were watching New Moon while
the rest of us watched Storm Warriors and
hell yeah,
it was boring.
I don't really adore action movie though.

Nevertheless,
the drawing for the graphics and motions was indeed incredibly good.

As you can see,
the poster below was all hand-drawn buy an artist from One Academy.
Come on,
give some applause yo!



After movie,we went to A&W to grab some snacks.


Kah Heng with his new spectacle.




Then,
proceed to Cold Storage to buy some food for the BBQ.

The nerd;The Santa

It was LOW FAT!!!!!!;D



Gleefully,
bumped into the rest of the campers after our shopping.

Us with our candy bar.

Kevin,Mandy and Adrian (Credits to Winnie)

Hean Sun,Mandy,Winnie and Kenny (Credits to Winnie)

Group picha 1 (Credits to Winnie)

Group picha 2 (Credits to Winnie)



It was late at night
and I was still craving for Laksa desperately.
Therefore,
my greatest pa brought bro and I to Gurney Drive for supper!

In fact,
I was very moody at that time.
Fyi,
I eat a lot when I'm down.
Weird huh?

That's why la,
I'm getting chubbier and chubbier!
:(






Gotta work out more!
XOXO

0 comments: