Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kay-Elle-Day 3

28 November 2009

Ignore the dying face -.-


Woke up early in the morning,
played some games at the arcade,
won a few goodies by exchanging tickets that we got by scoring points.
Was quite bored over there because I'm not really an arcade-person .



Before leaving,
we visited an anonymous mushroom farm.
I enjoy taking photos there :)
The farm was small,
so it didn't take much time from us.


Bro and I
*Tee-hee!*



Fyi,
they are real.






We stopped at a restaurant, Ze Yuan which located at the half of the hill.
I rated the food 9/10!
Fresh and tempting,indeed.
You guys should go and have a try.
I bet it's a very good recommendation.






Bye bye Genting!
Hello Kay-Elle again!


At first,
we proceed to the Pavillon.
To be honest,
it was my first time there and I love it.






Shop,shop,shop until our knees were screaming for hurt.
Pain to move
+
energy-less to move
+
the traffic jams were too terrible to let us move.
Therefore,
rested our-self at a Hong Kong restaurant while waiting for cab.
Late evening,
had steamboat as dinner!
*Drools*




Coming up,
Kay-Elle-Day 4
XOXO

0 comments: