Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas eve




24 December 2009



The sun rise ,
the bird chirped,
the heart beat was strong and
I was breathing hardly like I'm not used to be.
It was it,
the result of 3-years-hard-works was going to reveal on that little moment.

I stepped into the school's hall way,
saw those girls who passed by with their big wide grin on the similar faces.

OMG,
I WAS REALLY NERVOUS.

Mama,
kiu mia!!
(save me!!)

I fetched the tiny white paper from the prefect.
Finally,
I was relieved.
Meanwhile,
I jumped with the heart of joy!
Can't believe I was still blaming the evil government
before reaching the school for giving us such heart-attack Christmas eve.

Thank you for the precious gift for Christmas anyway!
;D



Later on,
I was home and accompanied by Huey May and Kher Tsin.
The phone calls and text messages were crazy!
We watched Gossip Girl Season 3 to kill the time.

Around 2p.m.,
we dolled up and headed to Gurney Plaza.
Btw,
did I mention my whole outfit was a Christmas gift?
Thank you soooooo much , !!!
The plaza was packed like every year does.
Bumped into Crystal,Wei Cheen,Clary and Sze Reen.
Then,
friends hunt?!!

Crystal

Wei Cheen ; Kevin

May ; Tsin
*Missed Ern.We miss you darling! :( *




Red Box w/ the PFS and MGS.
They were extremely hyper ,literally.

Can anyone persuade him to quit his lala face???
*Stare and slap the pic*




Roof top w/ the good old friends and etc.



Sega



Veltan ; Kim ; Tiong Eng

Larry ; Wei Cheen


5..4..3..2..1....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

P/s:I was molested by an ugly idiot molester.
My poor ass!!
@%^&&*()$#%@!!!
So ladies,
be more cautious while you're in the crowded place.

Overall,
it was somehow quite boring.
Regretting for not making decision to Aussie or Sg. earlier.
Please don't blame me Kaka! ><
When would Penang be extraordinary fun during X'ms?


GTG!
XOXO

0 comments: