Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kay-Elle-Day 4


28 November 2009


During b.fast,
I had my all-timed-favorite KL's food- Curry Chee Chion Fun.
*Thumbs up!*





After that ,
we did some packing then proceed to Sunway Lagoon!!!
Spent really marvelous time w/ the family at both of the dry and wet theme parks.
Can you imagine how adorable will that be by seeing my mum and uncle sliding off the huge slide
at the water park!

Oh!Oh!
And to me,
the park was just plain small now!
Which mean I've grown up yo.
*Wheeeeeee*





The Sunway Lagoon is getting advanced huh? -
the pass was a wrist watch
but not a stupid itchy paper around our poor wrist.



We left the park around 5 something
and headed Sunway Pyramid to do some shopping.
Didn't stay long at the mall because everyone (except me)
was already dying of hunger.

Mumbled:'I wanna shop more...'
:(




While waiting for the elders buying their Bah-Kua...
We can't get back to Penang without Bah-Kua right?
LOL





After dinner,
Mid-Valley!






***




29 November 2009

Well,
it was the last day of my trip.
We headed to the airport straight away after having our b.fast.
I'll be missing the busy town and my fellow cousins!




The End
XOXO

0 comments: